Do you know how to get a free domain and hosting for WordPress?
The WordPress CMS platform is the best for creating websites as you like, you can create ordinary blogs such as on Blogspot, online store websites with shopping carts, web forums, classified ads websites, even for membership websites.
Get Free Domain
The first step you have to do is register a new domain name:
- Click “http://www.dot.tk/”
- Types the domain name you want in the column provided then click “Check Availability”.
- If the typed domain name is already used by someone else, you are prompted to type another domain name.
- If the domain name you entered is available, click “Continue to Registration”, a registration form will appear.
- After filling in the registration form, click “Sign Up”
- Next you are taken to the Sign In / Log In page
- Click “Domain Settings” in the navigation menu
- Click “Manage Domain”
- Click the domain name in the table you registered earlier
- Click “Setup”
Select No. 1. Manage DNS, then fill in the form below:
- Name server 1 = ns01.000webhost.com
- Name server 2 = ns02.000webhost.com
Click “Setup” and then click “OK”.
Get Free Hosting
After you have successfully set up a new domain, it is time for you to register for free hosting of 1500Mb with 100Gb bandwidth plus autoinstaller at http://www.000webhost.com:
- Click “Sign Up” (in the lower right corner), then complete the requested data:
- The domain name that you have registered with co.cc
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
- Your password (consisting of letters and numbers)
- Retype your password
- Enter the security code number
- Click “I Agree to Terms of Service”
- Click “Create My Account”
- Next you are asked to download the ip_confirm.exe file as a means of confirming your computer’s IP address.
- Click the ip_confirm.exe link on the page, click “Run” (for the Firefox browser, if there is no run menu then click Save then open the file and run it)
- Copy the code and enter it into the confirmation column on the page.
- Click “Confirm and Activate”
- Open your email, click the confirmation link contained in the email from Web Hosting (in some cases require email confirmation).
Safe! Your website is ready to be seen by people around the world, try accessing your website address.
Please be patient if your website cannot be accessed, because connecting a domain with hosting takes a maximum of 48 hours.
To install the PHP script, you must first create a MySQL database, here are the steps:
- Login to 000webhost.com or go to this link http://members.000webhost.com/login.php, then go to cPanel.
- Click “MySql”, and fill in the data.
- Click “Create Database” and record the data because it is needed during the WordPress installation later.