Do you want your articles to be indexed instantly by Bing?
You can use the Bing submit URL in Bing Webmaster Tools, it will increase the amount of traffic to your blog.
It is an honor if you get direct blog visitors not from direct links, this is because these visitors are organic visitors.
This means that your website appears on the top page of search engines.
This will also improve the quality of your blog because the search comes from organic impressions.
Many organic visitors are closely correlated to increase your ad revenue as a blogger.
How to do Bing submit URL is quite easy, just like you submit to Google Search Console.
Bing is one of the top 5 largest search engines in the world besides Google, so it is very important to submit your blog to Bing Webmaster Tools.
How to Submit a Blog to Bing Webmaster Tools
Submitting a blog to Bing has not been done by many bloggers, even though in Bing your articles are easier to get to page one because there are not as many competitors as Google.
This is a good opportunity, especially for you newbie bloggers who find it difficult to compete for top rankings on Google.
Here are the steps to submit a blog to Bing Webmaster Tools:
- Go to the Bing Webmaster Tools site.
- Login using a Microsoft account, Google account or you can also use a Facebook account.
- You will be directed to the dashboard page of Bing.
- You can add properties or websites to Bing by: add site or link with Google Search Console.
- The choice of the first option: fill in the blog URL and then click “Add“.
- Re-enter the blog URL with the sitemap and then click “Add“.
- Verify blog ownership by uploading an XML file, copy the HTML code and paste it under the <head> code, or add the available cname on the domain you have.
- Your blog will appear in the list of webmaster tools if it is verified.
You can see the sidebar menu on the left, here are the steps for Bing submit URL:
- Submit a sitemap first by copying and pasting it in the Configure My Site – Sitemaps menu:
- Select the Configure My Site – Submit URLs menu: copy and paste the URL of the article that you want to submit to Bing Webmaster, then click “Submit“.
- You can submit to Bing a maximum of 100 URLs per day.
As a description for the deep link menu, block URL and disavow links function to block certain links from being able to access your blog. This is useful for removing links with spammy websites.
Furthermore, the geo targeting menu is useful for international targeting, usually used for blogs aimed at certain countries.
The important thing is that on the search performance menu, there is a row of keywords that can bring up your blog on the Bing search engine.
From there you can customize your article more optimally with these keywords.
You can do SEO optimization with these keywords in the title, permalink, and also the first and second paragraphs of your article.