Norton 360 provides the ultimate protection for your computer with 5 layers of protection and cloud features for the security and protection of your internet activities.
Whenever and wherever you are online, your device is protected which is also equipped with automatic backup features, PC Tuneup and also includes Norton malware removal.
History of Norton AntiVirus
Norton AntiVirus is an anti-virus or anti-malware software product since 1991 developed and distributed by NortonLifeLock.
There are many antivirus software developed and one of the best is Norton 360 Deluxe.
Norton 360 is the best and most trusted antivirus solution available for Windows on PC and Macintosh.
Norton AntiVirus is the best antivirus product for cleaning viruses, malware, trojans in files and emails that are accidentally downloaded to your PC.
Norton AntiVirus is a little more expensive than McAfee Virus Scan, but the additional capabilities of Norton 360 do make a difference.
There are many tools that can be run in the background to keep an eye on suspicious activity on your PC and automatically check every file downloaded on your PC.
Norton 360 Deluxe also automatically scans every email that comes in and is sent from your computer.
The benefits are very useful to stop the virus as early as possible so that the virus does not infect your computer or spread to other people.
Norton 360 Deluxe Ultimate Protection
Norton 360 offers a powerful solution to protect your PC, Mac iOS and Android devices
There is no need for a separate antivirus protection product. You can freely and safely surf the internet, shop online, share files, socialize on social media, do online banking transactions, no matter what device you are using.
The main benefits of Norton 360 Deluxe protect you from:
- Dangerous viruses that have the potential to damage your device.
- Block files and websites that are harmful when online.
- Be aware of and deal with slow PC performance.
- Prevent identity theft during online banking transactions.
- Provides alerts of scams and threats to your social network.
- Locate the position of the mobile device when it is lost or stolen.
- Prevent personal data theft when your mobile device is stolen.
- Block unwanted calls and spam on your mobile device.
- Clean the virus-infected memory card.
Scan for Virus and Malware with Norton 360 Deluxe
For maximum virus and malware scanning, regularly update Norton 360 which is installed on your computer or laptop.
Norton 360 is really powerful at removing every malware virus it finds, you can click on the program icon to start Norton malware removal:
- Click the link that says “Scan Now“.
- Click the “Full System Scan” button to maximize virus tracking results.
- Wait for the scanning process to take place until it is finished. The time it takes depends on the number of files and data on your computer or laptop.
- When the virus scan is complete, Norton 360 will report the results.
- Some of the viruses and malware that were detected were immediately removed by Norton 360.
- There are also waiting for your confirmation and manual action (red button Attention Required).
- Check and if it is dangerous immediately delete the virus or infected files by clicking the “Apply All” button.
- Norton 360 Deluxe will immediately remove the virus and malware. Then click the “Finish” button.
How to Fix Norton 360 Autodelete Actions
Do you sometimes get annoyed that your program is identified as a malware virus by Norton 360?
These are 2 options so that Norton 360 does not autodelete to handle files or programs to exclude:
- Setting the response for files or keygens detected as viruses so that Norton 360 does not automatically delete them:
- Open Norton 360 and click “Settings“.
- On the Settings menu, click ”Computer – Computer Scan”.
- In the Low Risks item, select the “Ask Me” option.
- On the Settings menu – Computer, click “Menu Real Time Protection – Remove Risk Automatically”, select the “Ask Me” option.
- Click “Apply“, then click “OK“.
- Exclude files or folders so that they are not scanned and are not considered viruses:
- Open Norton, click “Settings“.
- On the Settings menu, click “Computer – Antivirus & SONAR Exclusion”.
- Items to Exclude from Scans, click “Configure – Add” and select files or folders to exclude, click “OK“.
- Items to Exclude from Auto-Protect, SONAR and Download Intelligence Detection, click “Configure – Add” and select files or folders to exclude, click “OK“.
- Click “Apply“, then click “OK“.
For the record, exclude programs from the Norton 360 scan if you are sure that the file or program is safe to use.
If you are in doubt, you should not exclude it because it is very dangerous for the security of your computer or laptop.
Secure Your Computer from Viruses and Malware
Norton 360 Deluxe is a very powerful antivirus program, many features and benefits that you get when you use it.
Norton 360 repairs files from viruses on PC automatically, files infected with malware viruses are placed in a safe “Quarantine zone“.